TENZI - Clean leather
1. Before using, thoroughly vacuum vehicle’s interior
2. Apply product on the cloth or sponge to avoid spilling or gently apply directly to the surface
3. Scrub the surface with a sponge or brush
4. Collect the dirt with wet cloth
5. Wipe the surface until dry
Warning: Before using, it is important to test it first on an inconspicuous area to make sure that it does not damage or change the color.
After drying the leather, we recommend protecting it with Leather Conditioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.